If you meet our minimum qualification requirements, (see Applying) or your predicted grades indicate that you will, we will invite you for a Portfolio Interview.
In preparation for your interview with us:
- Make sure that your Portfolio is ready (see Portfolio Preparation)
- Draw regularly. We will ask you about drawing. We will also be interested to know of any use you make of photography and digital media.
- Read widely, and read about art and artists. We will look for signs in your interview that you know about contemporary art practices and understand the field you are entering.
- Visit as many exhibitions as you can. We will ask you about artists whose work you are interested in, and we will definitely ask you about artists whose work you have seen in real life.
- It may be helpful to make a visit to London; plan your visit to see as much art as possible. http://www.newexhibitions.com is a good place to start with such a plan.